Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Dylan's cookie day


Last week, while Lexi slept, I decided to do something special with Dylan. So, we made chocolate chip cookies. He loves to help me in the kitchen, but it was his first time making cookies and he loved helping me measure out the ingredients. (Even though he ended up with more of it on the counter than in the measuring cup.) The best part, of course, was eating the dough afterwards. I let Dylan sit on the floor with what was left in the bowl and on the beaters. Needless to say he was happy, and a little hyper all evening.

4 comments:

Rich and Darcie said...

It looks like you two had so much fun! Dylan has great taste if he loves cookie dough! So glad to hear everyone is doing so well!

Love you guys,
Darc

SHARLENE said...

I love this blog and this precious picture of MY grandson. What a doll he is.

And now onto the other blogs I've missed reading. Dad and I just got home from Orlando about a half-hour ago, and I'm weeding through all my emails. Naturally, I HAD to check out your blog!

I love you all a TON!!!!!!!

The Mihalek's said...

What a fun time with Dylan that you were able to have! Eating cookie dough right from the bowl is so very yummy. Cute pictures Kendra!

Love ya!
Staci

Anonymous said...

Look at that handsome boy, Sooooo cute! It looks like you guys had fun! Love you guys :)

-Whitney