Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pictures from outside

I started watching kids in my daycare again this week. It was an adjustment at first, waking up early to get the house ready, and having to share my attention for my kids with the other kids I watch. However, it was fun to have Dylan's friends here again to keep him entertained and busy all day. Dylan is napping really well and getting really tired at night since he's been using so much energy playing with the kids this week, and I sure have been ready for bed at night too. Yesterday when I took the kids outside, I captured these pictures that I thought were so adorable. I just had to share them.




I let Dylan pick some of the flowers around our house. He loves to smell them and was trying to let Lexi smell them too.










Look at my beautiful baby girl. She loves being outside so much, she kept smiling on her blanket in the grass.

2 comments:

The Mihalek's said...

What gorgeous pictures of your little ones! I love the picture of Dylan smelling the flowers. You should get that blown up and framed.

Glad things are going well for you!

SHARLENE said...

WELL, I MUST SAY, THOSE ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BABIES ON EARTH - DYLAN, GAVIN, AND LEXI!